Does not exist
Quantum mechanics is the scientific theory that explains the behavior of systems below the level of the atom. It is a part of the standard model, the synthesis of theories to explain the universe on a small scale. The name quanta, comes from a package, because energy exchanges come in multiples of a minimum amount, as if they came in packages and not as if they were something continuous. 1. Schrödinger equation 2. One-dimensional potential 3. Operators 4. Fundamentals of quantum mechanics 5. Harmonic oscillator 6. Angular momentum 7. Hydrogen atom 8. Spin 9. Variational method 10. Disturbance theory
· Ballentine LE. Quantum Mechanics. A Modern Development. Singapore. World Scientific Press. 2015
· Griffiths DJ. Introduction to Quantum Mechanics. Cambridge. Cambridge University Press. 2017.
· Shankar R. Principles of Quantum Mechanics. New York. Springer Verlag. 1994
· Dirac PAM. Lectures on Quantum Mechanics. Cambridge. Cambridge University Press. 1970.
· Sakurai JJ. Modern Quantum Mechanics. New York. Addison-Wesley Publications. 1994.
· Zetilli N. Quantum Mechanics. New York. John Wiley & Sons. 2001.
· Dirac PAM. The Principles of Quantum Mechanics. Oxford. Oxford University Press. 1999.
· Cohen-Tannoudji C, Diu B and Laloe F. Quantum Mechanics. John-Wiley & Sons. 1977.