Does not exist.
Economic problems: resources, scarcity, choice; positive and normative economy; agents: consumers, firms, governments; microeconomics / macroeconomics distinction; exchanges: demand, supply and price; Marketplace balance; market controls; consumer theory: preferences, budget constraints, optimal choices; demand; income effect and substitution effect; intertemporal choice: wealth, real interest rate; risk: lotteries, insurance; firm theory: costs, profits, opportunity costs; accounting approach; short and long term; competitive markets; taxation; regulation; international trade.
• FRAGELLI CARDOSO, R .. Introduction to Economic Theory, Class Notes. Mimeo.2008;
• MANKIW, N.G., Introduction to Economics, Editora Campus, 1999.
• Samuelson, P. Introduction to Economic Analysis. Act, 1975.
• Joseph E. Stiglitz. Introduction to macroeconomics / Joseph E. Stiglitz, Carl E. Walsh.
• Martin J. Osborne, A course in game theory. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1994.
• Flávio Riani, Economy: basic principles and introduction to microeconomics. Pioneer, 1998.
• Bernardo Guimarães, Introduction to economics. Campus, 2009.
• Steven E. Landsburg, The armchair economist: Economics and everyday life. Free Press, 1995.