Explore geometry concepts through computational tools in contexts of practical applications. Symmetries and Isometries. Geometric Transformations and their Matrices. Applications in robotics, simulation of physical objects, animation of graphic objects, gears and generative art.
• Walter Meyer, "Geometry and its Applications", Elsevier
• John Bryant and Chris Sangwin, "How Round is your Circle? Where Engeneering and Mathematics Meet", Princeton University Press
• Geogebra Hand
• William Barker, Roger Howe, "Continuous Symetry: From Euclid to Klein", AMS;
• Gerard Venema, "Exploring Advanced Euclidean Geometry with Geogebra", Mathematical Association of America;
• Computer Graphics, Luiz Velho and Jonas Gomes, SBM;
• Getting started with Processing, Ben Fry;
• Elon Lages Lima, “Isometries", SBM.