Differential equations in modeling evolution, contagion and learning processes. Ordinary differential equations: Existence and uniqueness of solutions; dependence on initial conditions. Numerical methods for solution. Dynamic systems: introduction to qualitative analysis of continuous and discrete autonomous systems, main diagnoses of bifurcations and chaos.
• Arnold, V. I. (2009). Ordinary Differential Equations. Phi Learning.
• Chicone, C. C. (1999). Ordinary Differential Equations with Applications (1st ed.). Springer.
• de Figueiredo, D. G., & Neves, A. F. (2010). Applied Differential Equations. University Mathematical Collection. IMPA.
• Nowak, M. A. (2006). Evolutionary Dynamics: Exploring The Equations Of Life. BellKnap Press.
• Perko, L. (2006). Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems (3rd ed.). Springer.
• Zill, D. G. (2009). Differential Equations with Modeling Applications. Cengage Learning.