In January and February, FGV EMAp offers options for courses, mini courses, workshops and academic summer seminars for undergraduate and graduate students at FGV and other undergraduate and graduate education institutions. FGV EMAp summer courses are conducted by renowned professors and present a rich content on Applied Mathematics and its applications. Thus, students can expand their knowledge and create a solid network of contacts.
The courses offered in 2021 are:
- Deep learning and applications – Registrations from 03/11 to 15/12/20
- Concentration inequalities and high-dimensional probability – Registrations from 03/11/20 to 15/01/21
- Combinatorial games and surreal numbers – Registrations from 03/11 to 15/12/20
- Finite element method – Registrations from 03/11 to 15/12/20
- Penalty and Lagrangian methods – Registrations from 03/11 to 15/12/20
- Semi-empirical models – Registrations from 03/11/20 to 15/01/21
- Topological data analysis – Registrations from 03/11/20 to 15/01/21
- Tutorial for optimization through the Julia programming language – Registrations from 03/11 to 15/12/20
- Fundamentals of Mathematics – Registrations from 03/11 to11/12/20
- Introduction to Python – Registrations from 03/11 to 11/12/20
- Algorithms and Simulation with Markov Chains – Registrations from 19/11/20 to 15/01/21
Registration for candidates outside the Summer Program will be through the online registration system. All courses are offered free of charge, except for the “Fundamentals of Mathematics” and “Introduction to Python” programs.
For more information
Phone: +55 21 3799-5917